Easter Inspired Treats
Our favourite foodie & Chef, Bas created two delicious Easter inspired treats to add to your menu!
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE ROULADE
- 1 Sheet Chocolate Roulade (which ever recipe you love to follow)
- 4 tablespoons Salted Caramel Spread
- 3 tablespoons Double Cream
- 100g Chuckles Biscuits
- 200g Dark Chocolate, melted
- A Variety of Easter Eggs, crushed
Once your Swiss roll/Roulade has cooled, smear on the caramel spread, top with double cream & spread. Crumble over Chuckles Biscuits. Roll up, pour over the melted chocolate and top with crushed Easter Eggs.
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 orange, squeezed
- 2 limes, squeezed
- Handful of ice
- 2 shots Lime & Coconut Syrup
- 1 Savanna Non-Alc
- Dried Citrus & Edible Flowers, to garnish
In a shaker, squeeze in the lemon, orange & limes, add in the cordial, and ice. Shake. Strain into glasses filled with ice. Finish off with Savanna Non-Alc. Garnish with Dried Citrus & Edible Flowers.
Find all of the ingredients at Somerset Mall! Happy Easter!