Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Last updated on 27 March 2020
The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Caring for our country and communities, by combating COVID-19 together, is our number one priority.
We respect and support the decree by the Government, on 23 March 2020, to lock-down our nation for 21 days, from 27 March - 16 April 2020. The entire world has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we appreciate President Cyril Ramaphosa and the Government taking serious action to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We are therefore temporarily partially closed with only essential-goods stores, including banks, supermarkets and pharmacies, permitted to trade as per their trading hours below.
Access into the Mall and parking areas is limited to Entrance 1, 2 and 4. Undercover parking is closed and all parking is free.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations.
Please take care when visiting the centre during these trying times, refer to our recommendations below and keep safe.
Ensure that you park at the entrance closest to the essential store you will be visiting, as barriers are up to block off non-essential stores.
Game | (021) 850 6120 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm, Sat: 9am - 3pm, Sun: 9am - 1pm
Pick n Pay | (021) 852 7210 | Mon - Sat: 9am – 6pm, Sun: 9am - 5pm | 30 - 31 Mar: 7am - 9am for pensioners and the disabled | 1 Apr: 7am for SASSA grants
Woolworths | (021) 850 1600 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
Clicks | (021) 852 7330 | Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm, Sun: 9am - 5pm
Dis-Chem | (021) 850 5940 | Mon – Fri: 9am - 5pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 4pm
Bidvest Bank | (021) 852 7316 | Mon – Fri: 9am – 4pm, Sat: 9am – 1pm
Capitec Bank | (021) 851 5271 | Mon – Fri: 9am – 4pm
First National Bank | 087 575 9404 | Mon – Fri: 9am – 3:30pm, Sat: 9am – 11am
Nedbank | (021) 850 1500 | Mon – Fri: 9am – 3pm, Sat: 9am – 12pm
Operational ATM's: Capitec, FNB and Nedbank
Absolute Pets | (021) 851 8335 | Mon - Sat: 9am – 6pm, Sun: 9am - 5pm
The Health Kick | (021) 852 3733 | Mon - Sat: 9am - 5pm
Centre access & services
Gate 5 – Access to Entrance 1 & 2
Gate 7 – Access to Entrance 4
Entrance 1 – Access to Pick n Pay, Capitec Bank and Clicks
Entrance 2 – Access to Woolworths & FNB
Entrance 4 – Access to Dis-Chem & Nedbank
Alert a security officer and they will assist you with a wheelchair. Please return the wheelchair to any security guard on duty.
What we are doing
We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines, using disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content
- Meticulously cleaning and disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Mall
- Communicating with our essential stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures
- Security in our Mall is still a core focus and remains in place
- The Centre Management Office and Information Desks are closed and the Mall is operationally resourced
- For Mall related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
What we recommend you do
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following precautionary measures
- Prior to visiting the Centre, create a shopping list of the essential goods you require in categories (fresh fruit/veg, refrigerated goods, canned/dry goods, hygiene products etc.) to avoid unnecessary browsing
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for something specific
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and Centre access limitations above
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down in-store products
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre when queuing
- Avoid touching in-store card machines by making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements)
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets
- Make use of our sanitiser stations in-Centre or carry an alcohol-based sanitiser with you and use it throughout your visit
- Practice protective hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation
- If you do feel sick, even a little bit, stay home and seek medical attention
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the mall, please contact our Security Control Room on 021 852 7114.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.